The safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers is of the utmost importance to us. As news about the coronavirus, or COVID-19, continues to develop, we want to share with you some important information.
The Kauffman Center has announced event changes taking place in the venue. Please see a list of Kauffman Center Presents events that may have been affected.
To address building occupancy restrictions and social distancing guidelines, the Kansas City Ballet, Kansas City Symphony, Lyric Opera of Kansas City, and Harriman-Jewell Series conclude it is not possible to perform and announce postponement or cancellation of their on-stage programming at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts through December 31, 2020.
Additional information is available through the Kansas City Star and KCUR. If you have tickets to an event with the Kansas City Ballet, Lyric Opera of Kansas City or Kansas City Symphony, please refer to their websites regarding additional performance updates.
The Kauffman Center Box Office counter is currently closed. For tickets to future events, please call 816.994.7222 or visit kauffmancenter.org/tickets.
Box Office Phone Hours
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
For existing ticket holders, please connect with the organization that issued your tickets. A complete list of previously scheduled events can be found at kauffmancenter.org/tickets.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Kauffman Center Box Office at 816.994.7222 with any additional questions.
- Martina McBride – Rescheduled for Friday, August 21, 2020 at 7 p.m.
- The Kansas City Jazz Orchestra: Hallelujah, I Love Her So! – Rescheduled for Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 2 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre
- Heritage Philharmonic’s 75th Anniversary Concert – Rescheduled for Sunday, October 18th, 2020 at 3:00 pm
- University of Central Missouri’s 2020 President’s Gala featuring David Cook – Monday, November 9, 2020 at 7 p.m.
- Champions of Magic – Rescheduled for November 17, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Shen Yun – Rescheduled for Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 7:30 p.m., and Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- C.S. Lewis’ The Great Divorce – Rescheduled for November 22, 2020 at 4 p.m.
- David Foster & Katharine McPhee – Rescheduled for Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Live: Neighbor Day – Rescheduled for April 7, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons – Rescheduled for Saturday, June 19, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Beach Boys – Rescheduled for Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Fiddler on the Roof
- Future Stages Festival 2020 – Visit kauffmancenter.org/futurestages to check out virtual Future Stages Festival.
If you have pre-purchased parking, your parking pass will be valid should the event be rescheduled.
Our procedures will be updated as needed, and we are monitoring information as it is shared by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and partners. For more information, visit CDC and the World Health Organization.
For questions, please email email@example.com or call the Kauffman Center Box Office at 816.994.7222 during regular business hours.
The Kauffman Center values your support and understanding during this time.