The safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers is of the utmost importance to us. As news about the coronavirus, or COVID-19, continues to develop, we want to share with you some important information.
The City of Kansas City, Missouri, and Mayor Quinton Lucas issued an updated emergency proclamation to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. In response to this announcement, the Kauffman Center has announced event changes taking place in the venue through Sunday, May 10, 2020.
Kauffman Center Presents performances are postponed. Please see a list of events that may have been affected. If you have tickets to an event with the Kansas City Ballet, Lyric Opera of Kansas City or Kansas City Symphony, please refer to their websites regarding performance updates.
The Kauffman Center is currently closed through May 10. For tickets to events after May 10, please call 816.994.7222 or visit kauffmancenter.org/tickets.
Box Office Phone Hours
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
For existing ticket holders, please connect with the organization that issued your tickets. A complete list of previously scheduled events can be found at kauffmancenter.org/tickets.
For the following events, please await further communication during the next 7-14 days from the Kauffman Center. Please reach out to email@example.com or the Kauffman Center Box Office at 816.994.7222 with any additional questions.
- Champions of Magic – Rescheduled for Nov. 17, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- C.S. Lewis’ The Great Divorce – Rescheduled for May 30, 2020 at 4 p.m.
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Live: Neighbor Day – Rescheduled for April 7, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
- David Foster & Katharine McPhee – Rescheduled for Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Heritage Philharmonic’s 75th Anniversary Concert – Rescheduled for Sunday, October 18th, 2020 at 3:00 pm
- National Geographic Live: Spinosaurus: Lost Giant of the Cretaceous – Rescheduled for Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Shen Yun – Rescheduled for Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 7:30 p.m., and Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- University of Central Missouri’s 2020 President’s Gala featuring David Cook – Monday, November 9, 2020 at 7 p.m.
- Fiddler on the Roof
- Martina McBride
- Yoga at the Kauffman Center
- The Kansas City Jazz Orchestra: Hallelujah, I Love Her So!
- Concerts from the Summit Featuring Lee’s Summit High School
- Future Stages Festival 2020 – Watch kauffmancenter.org/futurestages for updates about our upcoming virtual Future Stages Festival experience.
- The Kansas City Civic Orchestra
- The KU Choral Festival
- The Rockhurst High School Spring Choral Concert
- The Youth Symphony of Kansas City
- The Dining Experience Reservations through May 10
If you have pre-purchased parking, your parking pass will be valid should the event be rescheduled.
Our procedures will be updated as needed, and we are monitoring information as it is shared by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and partners. For more information, visit CDC and the World Health Organization.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Kauffman Center Box Office at 816.994.7222 during regular business hours.
The Kauffman Center values your support and understanding during this time.