The Dining Experience: At Home
The Dining Experience remains closed at this time. We will update this page when in-person dining resumes.
Stay tuned for new Dining Experience: At Home menus and dates.
The Dining Experience at the Kauffman Center prides itself on phenomenal food in a stunning setting. Well, now you can place an order and enjoy this same great food in the comfort of your own home.
Executive Chef Laura Comer has cooked up a series of three-course menus, each of which is crafted to be finished and heated at home. Easy, contactless pickup takes place on the Kauffman Center’s south drop-off drive. Check out Feast‘s article on Comer’s delicious creations here.
Dining Experience: At Home Meals Presented by Premier Partner Saint Luke’s Health System
Pre-order by phone through the Kauffman Center Dining Experience
- Call 816.994.7208 to place an order.
- Payments will be taken over the phone in advance.
- Email confirmation will be sent for all orders.
- Email confirmation will include all pertinent safe pickup instructions.
- Each menu requires an advanced order, which cuts off one week before pickup.
Please be aware that our kitchen commonly uses wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.