The Dining Experience: At Home
The Dining Experience at the Kauffman Center prides itself on phenomenal food in a stunning setting. Well, now you can place an order and enjoy this same great food in the comfort of your own home.
Executive Chef Laura Comer has cooked up a series of six menus, with special selections for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Or choose from delicious seasonally-inspired meals. Each three-course meal is crafted to be finished and heated at home. Easy, contactless pickup takes place on the Kauffman Center’s south drop-off drive. Check out Feast‘s article on Comer’s delicious creations here.
See below for upcoming menu themes, on-sale and pickup dates:
|Pickup Dates and Times:||On Sale:|
|Oct. 23 | 5-7 p.m.: Seasonal menu||No longer on sale|
|Oct. 31 | 2-6 p.m.: Halloween-inspired menu||No longer on sale|
|Nov. 13 | 5-7 p.m.: Seasonal menu||No longer on sale|
|Nov 25 | 2-6 p.m.: Thanksgiving menu||Sold out|
|Dec. 24 | 2-6 p.m.: Christmas menu||Nov. 30|
|Dec. 30 | 2-6 p.m.: New Year’s Eve menu||Nov. 30|
See menus for pre-order deadlines and pricing.
Festive Cookie Decorating Kits and Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Holiday cookie decorating kits are available to order through Dec. 20! The kit includes a dozen holiday-themed sugar cookies, frosting and decorations for $29.99. Cookie kit pickup will occur between noon and 5 p.m. on Dec. 4, Dec. 11, Dec. 18 and Dec. 24.
- From now through Dec. 20, place your order for the perfect holiday gifts:
- 12 handmade melt-in-your mouth chocolate truffles in festive holiday flavors, including gingerbread, s’mores, peppermint, sticky toffee pudding, mulled wine and Spanish hot chocolate: $24.95
- 12 delicate and delicious macarons in citrus rosemary, chocolate peppermint and Champagne flavors: $26.95
Truffle and macaron pickup is available on the Center’s south drive from noon to 5 p.m. every Friday in December and on Christmas Eve, Dec. 24.
To make the holidays even easier this year, we’re happy to ship these gifts for you. Send gifts anywhere in the U.S. with USPS Priority Shipping for an additional fee of $10 for one order or $15 for multiple orders. The cutoff date for shipment requests is Dec. 16.
Please be aware that our kitchen commonly uses wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Pre-order by phone through the Kauffman Center Dining Experience
- Call 816.994.7208 to place an order.
- Payments will be taken over the phone in advance.
- Email confirmation will be sent for all orders.
- Email confirmation will include all pertinent safe pickup instructions.
- Each menu requires an advanced order, which cuts off one week before pickup.
While the Kauffman Center misses being able to see you this time of year, we hope these to-go meals help make the fall and holiday seasons memorable with your close friends and family.