The Dining Experience: At Home
The Dining Experience at the Kauffman Center prides itself on phenomenal food in a stunning setting. Well, now you can place an order and enjoy this same great food in the comfort of your own home.
Executive Chef Laura Comer has cooked up a series of three-course menus, each of which is crafted to be finished and heated at home. Easy, contactless pickup takes place on the Kauffman Center’s south drop-off drive. Check out Feast‘s article on Comer’s delicious creations here.
Dining Experience: At Home Meals Presented by Premier Partner Saint Luke’s Health System
See below for upcoming menu themes, on-sale and pickup dates:
|Pickup Dates and Times:||On Sale:|
|May 14 | 5-7 p.m.: Seasonal menu||No longer on sale|
|May 21 | 5-7 p.m.: Family-Style Shrimp Boil||No longer on sale|
See menus for pre-order deadlines and pricing.
Please be aware that our kitchen commonly uses wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Pre-order by phone through the Kauffman Center Dining Experience
- Call 816.994.7208 to place an order.
- Payments will be taken over the phone in advance.
- Email confirmation will be sent for all orders.
- Email confirmation will include all pertinent safe pickup instructions.
- Each menu requires an advanced order, which cuts off one week before pickup.
We hope these to-go meals help make this year memorable for you and your close friends and family.